Sören Hese works as a self employed freelancer in the domain of yacht and regatta sailing photography with focus on classic regatta events.
Central motivation for his photography is a fascination for aesthetics and a search for the perfect bokeh and composition.
The online image archive provides the largest image repository of the classic yacht regatta events “Havel Klassik“ and “German Classics“. Sören Hese is based in Berlin/Germany.
All photographs, text and layout: copyright 2004-2021 Sören Hese. Full or partial use for commerical or private purpose must be licensed. This explicitly includes all forms of use within social networks and on private or commercial websites.
Full uncompressed RAW (NEF) image processing workflow using Adobe Lightroom Classic & Photoshop
on XRITE calibrated screens, 35-46 megapixel 14bit imaging using large color spaces, state of the art full frame (FX) sensor technology, most recent lens technology and post processing including lens correction, defringing and conservative artifact free sharpening.
LBA Flight Licenses for Copter Flights:
UAV LBA Registrierung und Pilotenlizenzen:
- LBA Fernpiloten-ID: DEU-RP-159kpeu9z09j,
- LBA Betreiber-eID: DEU3ex81106w94oh,
- EU Kompetenznachweis A1/A3,
- EU Fernpilotenzeugnis A2,
- EDR-4 Berlin-Wannsee HMI – Flugsperrzonen-Freigabe für
- 2020: LFR/1.12.1/0203-002/20
- 2021: LFR/1.12.1/0340-002/20
- Top20 Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image of the Century (2020)
- Top80 Mirabaud Image 2019
- Top80 Mirabaud image 2018
- Winner of the Mirabaud Yacht Racing Image 2017
- Top80 Mirabaud Image 2015
- Top80 Mirabaud Image 2014